Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 161 times)

Offline noquiexis

• Governor
  • Administrator
  • Tourist
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • View Profile
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
Welcome New Members!
« on: January 30, 2017, 01:12:55 PM »
Welcome to Magnus Bay Colony!

We have some welcoming gifts for both new and returning visitors. Be sure to sign in at the lobby to receive your coupon packets for both the café and the Paradise Club. Each coupon packet also contains a ticket for our daily and weekly prize drawings. (These are virtual prizes, like having one of your pictures prominently displayed at a topic header. No real goods or services are exchanged.)

Magnus Bay Colony is a part of Arimecibo Island. This part of the island is clothing-mandatory. Nude or sexually suggestive photos are not allowed. The entire island is set up to promote the hobby of Life-Sized dolls. For more information about the hobby, see the Press kit.

The concept of Arimecibo Island developed from a very powerful dream that I had. I began (but never finished) a novel based on that dream. I plotted out where I thought the next volcanic upwelling would produce another island in the Hawaiian chain.
12º 43' 51" North latitude by 135º 27' 12" West longitude.

Magnus Bay Colony (in my novel) is a deep-water cove on the lee side of the island. It was named due to my appreciation of then CBS newswoman, Edie Magnus. Look her up if you are interested.

Be sure to get a gallery for your vacation pictures. Personal pictures are always welcome, and we even have a monthly photo contest to showcase dolls at Magnus Bay Colony.

The Gallery itself is a nice place to look around and see what is new, old, and in between in the doll world. We have a few interesting stories in The Library, and some advice in the Maintenance section.

If you want to hear some cute jokes or swap a few lies, stop in at The Tipsy Barstool Inn. "The first shot is free. After that, you have to bring your own bullets!" By the way, I am the janitor. If there is a wet spot on the floor, either I just mopped, or somebody ... well, it is a bar!

There is some interaction with the manufacturers on their boards here, and it is good for the whole community to see new developments. Some of them are good at keeping us posted with news and pictures.

Although there are vast differences in the manufacture and price of dolls, all dolls here are equal here. The exposure that any particular doll gets is determined by the willingness of doll companions to share their experiences and pictures. We even have a Small Doll Mall for less-than-life-sized adult dolls.

If you have some time to kill, stop by in the chat room for some real time interaction with other doll companions and admirers. There is a box at the bottom of the forum home page that tells when someone is there.

I currently have a semi-permanent resident that I use for my studio model, and a number of regular visitors, but I am always looking for new talent. Dixie, and her twin sister Trixie, are Private Secretary dolls.

Esperanza is a Tera Patrick doll. She plays an acoustic guitar. If I get out of line, she will not hesitate to whack me over the head with it. "El Kabong!"

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll with Face 3 and Body 3. She is from Vladivostok, Russia and has no problem putting me in my place! Russian babes can be so testy!

We hope you enjoy visiting Magnus Bay Colony, and that you will share your pictures, stories, and experiences with us here!

:) :) :)
"Green is in the mistletoe and red is in the holly
 Silver in the stars above that shine on everybody
 Gold is in the candlelight and crimson in the embers
 White is in the winter night that everyone remembers

White Is In The Winter Night (2008) by Enya
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4