Author Topic: My First Love Doll  (Read 993 times)

Offline Doll_Admirer

• Pool Boy
  • Tourist
  • Avatar is my 140cm TPE male Love Doll by Joytop.
    • Our Doll Community
My First Love Doll
« on: January 14, 2017, 02:29:25 AM »
After looking at love dolls online for 15 years I finally got my first one!!

Part of the reason it took so long is because of how extremely rare male dolls are.

However over the past few years their have been more of them on the doll market.

I plan to post more information, pictures and the story of my new doll soon.

Cheers,

Doll_Admirer  :)
“There are two kinds of people, those who love dolls and those who don't yet know that they love dolls." - Gayle Wray

Ethan's Photo Gallery Link: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1760

Offline Ray Rentell

• Tourist
  • reality is not what it seems
Re: My First Love Doll
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 03:21:32 AM »
15 years is  a long wait...look forward to seeing the grand box opening...congratulations

Offline crazycajun

• Tourist
  • Making the world a doll friendlier place
    • Miss Atleur
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 07:07:54 AM »
After a wait like that, the honeymoon may be very long lived as well!    :heart:  :hug:

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!  Please, Please, Please!

Congratulations and Happy Honeymoon!
CrazyCajun and the girls

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 11:15:27 AM »
Doll_Admirer,

By all means, give Ethan some room to strut his stuff! The ladies on the island want some hunky guys to look at, too. "Topless Tuesday" is at the Paradise Club. Let Ethan stroll over there and give the girls a thrill! If he sings, even better!  :thumb:

8) ;D 8)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline Haremlover

• Tourist
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 07:14:44 PM »
Ethan's unopened box looks most tantalising. . .

Best wishes

Harem

Offline Doll_Admirer

• Pool Boy
  • Tourist
    • Our Doll Community
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 04:38:17 AM »
Doll_Admirer,

By all means, give Ethan some room to strut his stuff! The ladies on the island want some hunky guys to look at, too. "Topless Tuesday" is at the Paradise Club. Let Ethan stroll over there and give the girls a thrill! If he sings, even better!  :thumb:

8) ;D 8)

noquiexis,

I think Ethan was planning all along to end up on Tropical Arimecibo Island rather than a snowy part of America after his 8000 mile trip around the globe from Hong Kong.

Because the only clothes Ethan brought with him was a muscle shirt, shorts and a pair of sexy lace fashion stockings.

I bet Ethan thought plenty of people would want to keep him warm if he was only wearing the sexy lace fashion stockings.  :whistle:

Luckily I had a Beanie Hat with braids in his size.

Also some sunglasses since a camera flash can be so bright.

After such a long trip around the globe, Ethan decided to lay down so he could take a little nappy.

Ethan decided he wanted to put on a pair of my underwear to take his nap in. It turns out we wear the same size.

[

After taking a nap Ethan took off his Beanie Hat with braids.

But he wanted to put the sunglasses back on before he said.....

"I'll be back!!"  8)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 04:41:38 AM by Doll_Admirer »
“There are two kinds of people, those who love dolls and those who don't yet know that they love dolls." - Gayle Wray

Ethan's Photo Gallery Link: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1760

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 08:43:19 AM »
Doll_Admirer and Ethan,

Nice set! Ethan is sure to be a hit with the ladies! Feodora is already drooling over him! (She reads over my shoulder.) Most of us start with a minimal wardrobe. My studio wardrobe (for the dolls) is already three times the size of my own. You will find yourself going through the clothing department and thinking, "I wonder how that would look on Ethan?"

Keep those pictures coming, and post a review when you get the chance. Prospective doll buyers like to read what others think of their dolls. Honest reviews give the manufacturers information that can use to improve future models.

;) 8) ;)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline crazycajun

• Tourist
    • Miss Atleur
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 10:09:04 AM »
And remember, with a new doll, please post a review every few months for a while, as sometimes the reviews that are given after some passage of time changes, depending on how well the doll handles everyday life. Some do better than others, and information after some usage is often very useful to manufacturers as well!

Thanks! and enjoy!
CrazyCajun and the girls

Offline Doll_Admirer

• Pool Boy
  • Tourist
    • Our Doll Community
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 09:17:28 PM »
noquiexis,

Ethan wants to know if Feodora will give him a Lei?  :hug:

I guess my Lei was not good enough.  :))

One nice thing is that some of my clothes will fit Ethan. I'm not much taller than Ethan being only 65 inches tall compared to Ethan who is 55 inches tall.

I look forward to clothes shopping for Ethan as free time permits me. Like you said I already think about what would look nice on him when shopping

online or here in town.

crazycajun,

I agree with you about doll owners doing a review every few months rather than just one time. Things can change fast with these love dolls.

I'm planning to do a review on Ethan in the near future.

One idea I thought of years ago was the option of removable magnetic hands for these love dolls. They already make some ball jointed dolls this way.

It would help prevent the hands from getting damaged when dressing or moving the doll around. Ethan already had 2 finger pokes. So I've started being extra

cautious when handling him. How I fixed his finger pokes was to glue a plastic cap over the wire ends before pulling his finger over the plastic cap.

This way the end of the wires are not so pointed and sharp. I got the caps from a dishwasher rack repair kit I already had. I had used it to cover the metal tine tips

that were rusty in my dishwasher. I think doll manufacturers should at least cover the wire with something like this so it's not so pointed and sharp at the end.

It wouldn't cost them very much to do this either.

Cheers,

Doll_Admirer  :)

Offline Ray Rentell

• Tourist
  • reality is not what it seems
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 04:26:51 AM »
Well a grand box opening ,enjoy your time getting to know Ethan ,he looks cute.

Chinese makers are even now still learning their trade, as an example Abyss Realdoll took many years before they thought to try and fix finger poke issues..

yours is a very good solution, am I right in assuming Ethan is made from TPE ?

Offline Doll_Admirer

• Pool Boy
  • Tourist
    • Our Doll Community
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2017, 12:58:49 PM »
Well a grand box opening ,enjoy your time getting to know Ethan ,he looks cute.

Chinese makers are even now still learning their trade, as an example Abyss Realdoll took many years before they thought to try and fix finger poke issues..

yours is a very good solution, am I right in assuming Ethan is made from TPE ?

Ethan is a 140 cm TPE doll in a natural yellow skin tone and weighing in at just under 27kg.

My back will get stronger from moving him around.

Having a doll is like having a free gym membership!!  :))

Offline crazycajun

• Tourist
    • Miss Atleur
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 04:46:48 AM »
And that gym membership includes benefits!
CrazyCajun and the girls

Offline Doll_Admirer

• Pool Boy
  • Tourist
    • Our Doll Community
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2017, 09:34:19 PM »
And that gym membership includes benefits!

Sooooo true!!  :hug: