Author Topic: Hi, I just joined  (Read 183 times)

Offline noxster

Hi, I just joined
« on: April 14, 2018, 06:59:19 PM »
Hello, I was invited here by noquiexis, so is there anyone that can help me find more photos Realdolls? I would like to purchase a doll with body type C, JD, or SS, but I will probably add the option for bigger breasts if I order body C. If there are any photos of all the Realdoll faces other than the ones on the site, that would be very helpful. From the site photos I like the doll faces "Sky" and "Star" the most...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 07:00:58 PM by noxster »

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Re: Hi, I just joined
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 08:47:14 PM »
noxster,

Welcome to the Arimecibo Island Forum! Think of this as an island getaway with a tropical island vibe. There are two "General Discussion" boards here. This one on the Main Street category is for active discussions. The one down in the Archived Items category are for those that are inactive, but members might want to see them. I moved your topic up here where it will be easier to find.

Everybody was new at this once, so do not worry about making a few mistakes. It takes time to get used to new software, so there are a few tutorials on the Tech Talk board. Look around, get to know the place, and stop by the Leisure Time category. Take your shoes off, stretch out in a hammock, and relax!

8)  :welcome:  8)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline noxster

Re: Hi, I just joined
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 08:48:13 PM »
Thanks! Aremecibo reminds me of Arecibo...