Author Topic: Kim's Place 金  (Read 583 times)

Offline coralsheep91

• Tourist
  • Oldie But Goodie
Kim's Place 金
« on: December 26, 2016, 04:56:38 PM »
I will start with her review,

MY GIRL:

My girl is a YL155 Custom with both the Viola close eye and the open eye Viola head.

She is a blonde with blue eyes, pink finger and toe nails, built in vagina, no public hair, small nipples and A cup breast.

She has Tan skin tone, standing feet. 

She stands 5'1",  my bath room scales says she weighs 70 lbs. (she is the lightest doll I have ever owned).

I think that pretty much covers her stats.

ORDER PROCESS.

I did not use the website to order even though it looks very simple point and click, pay, wait.

I ordered my doll through Booty Call Dolls so, I just told Jeff about my little dream girl and he took it from there.

PAYMENT:

I always use Paypal which has always been safe and secure for me so, it was just a couple of clicks and done.  I might add it helps to use a vendor you feel you can trust and a vendor that has a good relationship with the manufacture.

Once I paid Booty Call Dolls for my girl, I never gave it another thought.

COMMUNICATION:

I had several question through out the process and even added another head after the Initial order.  Each time I just dropped Jeff with Booty Call Doll and he answered my questions right away.

THE WAIT:

The YLdoll website says your doll will ship in 20 to 25 days, my girl shipped in 16.

After reading post about delays receiving dolls from China and Thanksgiving being the week my girl shipped not to mention getting stuck in customs, I prepared to wait 14 days at the most if I were lucky.

My girl was shipped on Nov 21 and I had her Nov 23!  Talk about the WOW factor!

THE ARRIVAL:

I set looking out the door looking for the FedEx truck and rechecking the tracking like a puppy looking for their owner to come home.  I just knew she would get hung up somewhere and I would have to wait till after Thanksgiving to receive her.  I got a update on my phone that there had been a shipping exception because she arrived after the courier had already left the facility.

Crap, I was not going to get her today?  I spent the next hour trying to figure out where she was and calling to see if I could pick her up myself.  I then received another shipping update (I had signed up for FedEx tracking updates) on my phone that she was on a truck out for delivery.  Now I am thinking is she really on the way or just sitting in a truck over nigh?  I had that happen with another doll that set in a truck over the weekend.....

The phone rings and its the FedEx driver looking for my address, turns out he was sitting next door.  Five minutes later, she is in my truck!

And just like that, she is here!

OPENING THE BOX:

I did not open the box right away.  I put white sheets on the bed and made sure there were no bright colors that would come into contact with her.  (I know, maybe a bit over cautious)

After about an hour (okay,maybe 20 minutes) I carefully cut the tape and opened the box.  She was very carefully packed with her arms and legs protected with her body inside a clear plastic bag all wrapped up in a pink blanket.  Both of her heads were also carefully packed as well.

Well Hello you sexy little thing!

While carrying her to the bedroom I was taken back as how soft she is!

MY VENDOR:

I used Booty Call Dolls and just cannot say enough good things about Jeff.  This is the second doll I have purchased from Jeff, one pre-owned, one new.  He was 100% honest about this doll as he was the use PIB I purchased from him.  He works hard for you after the sell be it a new doll a use doll. 

I would highly recommend Booty Call Dolls for anyone thinking about purchasing a doll new or pre-owned. 

GETTING TO KNOW HER:

She has only been here a couple of days but, she has already changed my opinion about TPE dolls!  She is amazing and at a cost of about a third of my other dolls, I should have tried a TPE doll a long time ago.  As far as filling the room with an over powering odor?  I detect little to none.  As as far as leaving oily spots on the sheets, I saw one very small spot in her box but none on the sheets or clothing.  As for bright colors staining her?  I have been very carefully to keep bright colors away from her.  I did notice a pinkish mark on the very top of her neck where the heads threads on.  I looked on the underside of her head and saw a red number on the metal plate.  I use a little acrysol to remove the number but left the mark on the top of her neck along as it is covered by the head.

THE $10,000 DOLLAR QUESTION:

The sex is great, the best I have ever had with a doll.  I am so glad I got the built in vagina, it looks great and feels even better.  Her little A cup breast are soft and the nipples are perky and feel great rubbing on your chest.  Her lips are very soft and very nice to kiss.

HOW TO CARE FOR A TPE DOLL:

TPE DOLL CARE

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 06:27:28 PM by coralsheep91 »

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Re: Kim's Place
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 05:15:29 PM »
coralsheep91,

Nice review! The unboxing pictures are always good, as they show prospective doll buyers what to expect. It sounds like the entire purchasing experience was good.

:) :) :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline Doc Brown

• Tourist
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 07:45:50 PM »
Very pretty and I love the skin tone.
The idea of a built in is growing on me and an A cup? PERFECT!

I have heard only good things about BCD. It's good to see they are keeping up their rep.  8)

Offline coralsheep91

• Tourist
  • Oldie But Goodie
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 09:21:37 AM »
Very pretty and I love the skin tone.
The idea of a built in is growing on me and an A cup? PERFECT!

I have heard only good things about BCD. It's good to see they are keeping up their rep.  8)

This is the second doll I have purchased from Jeff of Booty Call Dolls, one new and one pre-owned.

Jeff is great to work with!

Coral

Offline Ray Rentell

• Tourist
  • reality is not what it seems
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 11:05:13 AM »
Well you certainly are smitten, she looks lovely and TPE is a revelation compared to silicone

Offline Ceej

• Administrator
  • Tourist
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 04:35:47 PM »
A very sexy lady :)
Leaving it to the imagination is highly overrated

Offline Ray Rentell

• Tourist
  • reality is not what it seems
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 04:56:51 AM »
And of course the very first TPE doll on the bright shiny new forum, congratulations Kim and Coralsheep  :thumb:

Offline coralsheep91

• Tourist
  • Oldie But Goodie
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 12:20:01 PM »
IT'S TIME!  For her second baby oil bath.....

I found out just last week I was suppose to bath her before her first baby oil bath to remove production residue?

Okay, Info I could have used a month ago but here we go with Kim's second baby oil bath.

First I washed her using soft soap in warm water with a soft wash cloth to remove the production residue.

I am told the production residue will turn black when the baby oil mixes with it.
(I never saw this happen but, she looked to be very clean when I received her so maybe they bathed her)

I then gave her the second baby oil bath and powered her once the oil soaked in.
The stocking compression marks are visible here.

Now lets get her dressed for her Christmas photo shoot.
KIM! those candy canes are for decorating, not eating....

You can see one of my new indirect lights I am trying for this photo shoot.

Wow Kim, you look great laying there like that!

Not sure how long this photo shoot is going to last with her looking so hot!

Kim, are there any candy canes left or did you eat them all!
I need them now.....

I better hurry before she eats these as well!

I notice the picture is filled with light better with very few shadows.

I really like the view from here even though it's a bit washed out by poor light placement.

She has got some killer legs!

Kim said she is sorry she did not get me anything for Christmas....
I bet I can think of something you can give me Kim.....

KIM:  are you sure?
Me: Oh Yea!  Let's put the camera away......

Offline coralsheep91

• Tourist
  • Oldie But Goodie
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 02:55:19 PM »

I received my eyelids with lashes from MannequinFan and installing them was very easy.

I had to remove the top eyelashes first.  I did this by applying baby oil to the lash and gently lifting it off.

You simply open her eye socket a little with one hand and slid the eyelid in with the other.  ;D

Here is Kim with her new eyelids installed looking wide awake.

Here she is now with them closed with her sleeping look.

They come with the bottom eyelid as well which I did not use as I like her like this.

They open and close very easy using a cotton swap or tooth pick.

I ordered two sets so I can close the eyes on her open eye Viola head as well without switching out the heads.

Thanks to Doc Brown for letting me know about this and thanks to MannequinFan for making them!

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 03:09:29 PM »
coralsheep91,

Kim looks like "Sleeping Beauty" in that picture! She must like the new look, too! There is a hint of a smile on her face.

:) :) :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline incred

• Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 03:43:42 PM »
Very nice accessory  8) Do you know what they are made of?

When we get back to the main land I may get a set of the magnetic eyes.
It would be much easier to move them.

Offline coralsheep91

• Tourist
  • Oldie But Goodie
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 04:16:08 PM »
Very nice accessory  8) Do you know what they are made of?

When we get back to the main land I may get a set of the magnetic eyes.
It would be much easier to move them.

As I understand they are made with a 3D printer from plastic.

Coral