• Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Body 5?
« on: December 15, 2016, 03:31:05 PM »
from: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=4378.0
Started by robbyd

from: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=4378.msg51685#msg51685

Last update: 25 August 2015

Anatomical Doll currently has four full bodies and a torso on their website: (torso no longer there)

Body 1                Body 2

Body 3                Body 4

Torso

The newest face is Anna, so now they have ten faces (on the website). Oleg introduced a new face, "A Girl by No Other Name" on 18 April 2014, but that face was not yet on the website as of this writing.

Victoria                         Julia                           Elena
Виктория                   Виктория                       Елена

Aurora                         Oksana                       Liya   
Аврора                        Оксана                       Лия   

Eco                      Sleeping Aurora                  Christy
  Эко                     Спящая Аврора                 Кристина

Anna
Анна

The online order form lists four full bodies and the torso, all ten faces (you can buy extra heads), six eye colors (regular vendor), six lipstick colors, eight eyes handmade by Anatomical Doll, the realistic eyebrows option in black and brown, a "stand head" to mount an extra head for display on a table, and nine wig styles.
Edited 25 August 2015: The torso link above still works, but it no longer appears on Oleg's website or the order form.

All images are copyright Anatomical Doll. It is not my intention to recreate the entire website in this information post. For the latest information, always go to the Anatomical Doll website, or contact them here.

Oleg does not speak or write English, but he uses translation software. If you initiate a dialog through the order form page, you should be able to communicate by e-mail.

You can see pictures of the Face 3 Body 3 in the studio and out in public by checking Feodora's albums in my signature.

Last update: 25 August 2015

:-* :-* :-*

from: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=4378.msg81610#msg81610

Update 4 September 2014
All images are copyright Anatomical Doll
Click on images for larger pictures

Although I do check the Anatomical Doll website, I seldom check the Russian language pages. I did find some things that are not on the English language NEWS page, but that might be of interest to English-speaking buyers.

The order forms for English and Russian have the same options. It is odd that the Russian order form has "eyes handmade" ("глаза ручной работы") eye colors in English. Prices for options appear to be in United States Dollars (USD) on both order forms.

As with all new doll purchases from any manufacturer, this information should be verified by the manufacturer before any purchase. Although I try to be accurate, the information that I provide should be considered second-hand. Things may have changed since this was written.

НОВОСТИ (NEWS)
28.04.2014 (28 April 2014)

Dear visitors!

We want to once again warn you that our dolls can be purchased only at our site.
Gradually, we will add links to sites that are supposedly on sale dolls Anatomical Doll.
We ask you to be careful when purchasing such goods, as no one can guarantee you the quality of the goods and the money spent.
One of the sites offering to not legitimately one of our dolls:

http://www.condom-shop.ru/seks-igrushki/real-doll-yulya-neveroyatno-realistichnaya-seks-igrushka

1.02.2014g. (1 Feb 2014 {g=July?} )

WARNING !!! We are not affiliated with the dealers, resellers and online stores. We are not responsible for the quality of purchased goods, if you purchase dolls «Anatomical Doll» by third-party online resources. In particular, our {new}* dolls can not be sold on Alibaba and others.

Similar sites.
All dolls are made only in Russia, individually and entirely by hand!
With each client we work individually and provide ongoing support for repair, maintenance and so forth. Copyrights We make dolls that are produced in small editions.

* {new} was added by me.

What's new happened in 2013:

1. In the "Gallery of female doll" appeared four new faces.
2. In the "Specifications dolls" added two new bodies: the body 4 and Torso Doll (Reduced model dolls. This is convenient for storage, movement.).
3. In the order form, in addition to standard eye, you can choose handmade eyes, which from 2011. manufactured by "Anatomical Doll".

Note: The two eye pictures above appear on both language pages.

4. in the order form there is a new option to select the eyebrows. In addition to standard eyebrows, you can now select an eyebrow handmade from natural hair.

5. The design of the skeleton was made a number of changes and improvements.
6. For convenient storage of additional heads, we have added to the order form "stand for the head".

From the English NEWS page:
(Not on the Russian language NEWS page)
Mar 04, 2011   

We have achieved some success in manufacturing eyes for our dolls.   
There was a problem in manufacturing - ideally transparent lens of an eye.   
At manufacturing the huge percent of a spoilage which was destroyed was.   
Now we could make ideally crystalline lens of an eye.   
Percent of a spoilage - practically zero.   
At the order of a doll you can choose eyes from the company " Masterpiece Eyes " or hand-worked eyes AD.

Thus you do not pay additional money.   
Cost of eyes will not affect cost of a doll.   
At the order of a doll we give to you hand-worked eyes AD absolutely free-of-charge.

:) 8) :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline Anatomical Doll

Re: Body 5?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 12:37:25 AM »
noquiexis,
 thanks that you have made the big work and have kept a place for dialogue.
Probably I not have understood all from this theme. But how the theme name - "Body 5", I will give brief information.
I have replaced much in a sculpture "Body 1M" and have successfully made new casting moulds. Has started to do the first ordered doll with this body and has unsuccessfully broken the right foot. I go on crutches.

"Body 5" - The sculpture is ready to manufacturing moulds.
Breast - DD.
Molds I will do to do after recover.

Offline FlashGordoll

• Tourist
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 01:43:27 PM »
Ouch!  A broken foot sounds nasty, hope you make a speedy recovery so you can get back to work on those important molds. :thumb:

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 05:20:33 PM »
Anatomical Doll,

Я понял ваше сообщение в первый раз, когда я прочитал его. Я думал, что ты сломал ногу на куклу формы. Я сожалею, чтобы знать, что это была ваша нога! Я надеюсь, что у вас есть скорейшего выздоровления!

I misunderstood your message the first time I read it. I thought that you had broken the foot on your doll mold. I am sorry to know that it was your foot! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

:-[ :-[ :-[
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline Anatomical Doll

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 10:28:13 PM »
Unfortunately, never you know where you will fall.
It would be possible to lay straw.  :)

Offline Ceej

• Administrator
  • Tourist
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 06:44:13 AM »
I hope you have a fast recovery.
Leaving it to the imagination is highly overrated

Offline Camp

• Administrator
  • Tourist