Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 236 times)

phaal

Text removed by noquiexis. This is not a religion forum, it is a doll forum. If you want to express religious thoughts or ideas, take them to a forum that supports your goal. Another attempt to post these thoughts, or similar, will result in an immediate and permanent ban.

C:-) C:-) C:-)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 06:52:57 PM by noquiexis »

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 09:11:40 PM »
     For the record, "religious greetings" are acceptable on this website, but religious evangelization is not. "Religious evangelization" is any attempt to convince website guests to join or follow any religion. As I mentioned above, there are websites that cater to that kind of material.

"Religious greetings" are common throughout the world, and will be accepted here. It is common to greet people with "Merry Christmas", "Happy Easter", "Shalom", and other such well-wishing sayings. I am not familiar with all religions, but I am sure that they all have some common greetings.

"The Fire Pit" board is "Like an island luau, The Fire Pit is a place to post your favorite recipes and food p0rn pictures."

"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4