Author Topic: Locked In Irons  (Read 648 times)

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Locked In Irons
« on: October 21, 2017, 05:57:11 AM »
Piracy on the high seas will not be tolerated!  :scold:
Edited 15 August 2019

"Locked In Irons" generally means that a sailing ship finds itself without wind to move the ship. Here it may mean being thrown in the brig, keel-hauled, or utterly destroyed.

Arimecibo Island, including the Arimecibo Island Forum, Magnus Bay Colony Forum, both Galleries, and both Chat Rooms are governed under Maritime Law. Those wishing to join these forums MUST adhere to the Island Rules (see also Locked In Irons policy), which may be interpreted as "Terms of Use".  Those wishing to infiltrate any of the properties for devious means will find themselves dis-membered. They will be banned and their accounts deleted.

Politics and religion are strictly forbidden. Religious holiday greetings are common worldwide. Those will be allowed here.

As noted elsewhere on this forum, "phall" registered here for the purpose of posting a purely religious message. He or she has not been back for a month, and probably would not return. This forum does not cater to political or religious messages*, and those will not be tolerated.  Since "phall" seems to have no other interest in this forum, he or she has been dis-membered. As of 21 October 2017, these were the statistics of that account:

Username: phaal
Date Registered: September 20, 2017, 09:46:10 AM
Local Time:October 21, 2017, 05:20:56 AM
Last Active: September 21, 2017, 12:39:01 PM

I am not interested in keeping useless memberships, nor inflating the forum membership number to make this forum appear more popular than it is. This user was banned, and then the account deleted. There were a few accounts for some who had been banned previously. Those accounts were also deleted. This message is being posted in "General Discussion" where it can be seen by anyone whether they are registered for this forum or not. Let it serve as a warning to others with political or religious agendas. If anyone thinks this action is too harsh, they are welcome to post their thoughts here.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 08:08:55 AM by noquiexis »
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline Camp

• Administrator
  • Tourist
Re: Locked In Irons
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 04:52:14 PM »
"Dis-membered" ?   :o

Yikes ! You know how to swing the axe !

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 08:03:58 AM by noquiexis »
Welcome Aboard our Fun Ship

Offline Doc Brown

• Tourist
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 02:51:28 PM »

:wavie: :wavie: :wavie:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 08:04:18 AM by noquiexis »

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 08:00:28 AM »
     Michaelclume registered for this forum on 2017-02-02. His signature contained a YouTube link to some Russian-sounding video about delivering a package. On 7 Nov 2017 he posted a phony YouTube link that, when clicked, led to a Russian-language forum. Since this is an English-language forum, I thought it best to dis-member Michaelclume. Thanks to Camp for moving his one and only post to the Trash Bin.

This topic was formerly known as "Goodbye phaal". That topic name has been changed to "Locked In Irons" to accommodate others. Piracy on the high seas will not be tolerated!  :scold:

Your dreams come true"

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline odc061210

• Tourist
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 08:54:39 AM »
I prefer either Walk the Plank or Keelhauled. Though Camp's Dis-membered works, too. Seriously, noq, you know I'm against censorship. Then again, phaal and Michaelclume did arguably cross "lines of death". Do you have a policy post somewhere enumerating the "crimes" (e.g. religion, non-English) that will gets posts deleted?

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 07:34:38 AM »
     This discussion wandered a bit off-topic. To follow that part of the discussion, see Locked In Irons policy.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
 Your dreams come true"

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 08:04:48 AM »

Shawnturner is no more. None of his posts had anything to do with the intent of this website or this forum.

His post of 19 Feb 2018 on the Tech Talk board was about "How to burn QUAD FLAC" did not fit anything on this website or forum. It also contained some horse shit about Credit Union finances. I removed his links from that post after moving it to the trash bin.

His post of 19 Feb 2018 on the Anatomical Doll board was about "How can I seed my own torrent?". This indicates absolutely no regard for the subject of the board. I removed his links from that post after moving it to the trash bin.

His post of 19 Feb 2018 on the Inflatable Dolls board was about "Sound Quality??. This indicates absolutely no regard for the subject of the board. I removed his links from that post after moving it to the trash bin.

Regular Members of this forum will note that the Trash Bin is accessible only to Administrators and Moderators. After a respectable amount of time, the posts above will be forever deleted from the forum.

:spoiler: :spoiler: :spoiler:
 Your dreams come true"

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2019, 12:15:27 PM »

"besoo" is has been dis-membered!. His religious post was word-for-word the same as "phall", who was keel-hauled a couple of years ago. I moved his post to the trash bin. Regular Members of this forum will note that the Trash Bin is accessible only to Administrators and Moderators. After a respectable amount of time, besoo's post will be forever deleted from the forum.

There are a lot of places on the World Wide Web where people can express political and / or religious views, but this website is not one of them. Let this be a warning to those who would ignore the warnings!

:spoiler: :spoiler: :spoiler:

Since "phall", "besoo", and "barad" posted the same message, word for word, they might be the same person. I put the "barad" message in the Trash Bin and dis-membered him. If these jokers want to spread their religious message, they can do it elsewhere.

On 15 August 2019 "kartha" joined the list of dis-membered Hare Krishna types. I no longer bother to let these messages languish in the trash bin. They will be permanently deleted as soon as I find them.

C:-) C:-) C:-)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:14:40 AM by noquiexis »
 Your dreams come true"

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 07:52:57 AM »
     "james021022" posted an info-mercial (an advertisement tailored to look like information) which I moved to the Trash Bin. I did not follow any of the his links. He had a phony e-mail address in addition to that suspicious user name, too. I banned him already.

C:-) C:-) C:-)
 Your dreams come true"