Author Topic: Surprise!  (Read 235 times)

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Surprise!
« on: February 02, 2018, 02:28:43 PM »
Surprise!

I tend to have small, frequent meals rather than the usual three. This helps to keep my energy and blood sugar even.  Sometimes I fall asleep after I eat, which is very annoying when I am involved in a task, trying to work, read, or watch a television show.

Sometimes I fall asleep while at the computer.

Sometimes I fall asleep while I am reading.

On this particular day, Feodora had been out with Sandy. I did not expect them back for several hours. I was trying to re-read a favorite book when I dozed off in the Lay-Z-Boy.

I was still about half asleep when a movement got my attention. I was rather confused when I looked up. I did not expect Feodora back anytime soon. Two questions filtered through my muddy thoughts,
     "If I am alive, why am I seeing this angel? And if I am dead, why do I have to pee so bad?"

Needless to say, Feodora was pleasantly amused. She got another tickle when I fell out of the chair trying to get up. The only thing that got hurt was my pride. After I took care of question number two, she regaled me with the tale of her shopping trip.

;D ;D ;D
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4