Author Topic: Be The Hero!  (Read 205 times)

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Be The Hero!
« on: February 03, 2018, 07:10:07 PM »
Be The Hero!

As always, right-click any photo to see the larger size in another tab or window.

Jennifer Morrison had a  Be the Hero of Your Own Story Campaign that was a fundraiser which "will support Dr. Paul Grossfeld's Jacobsen Syndrome research through the UC San Diego Foundation."

"Jacobsen Syndrome is a condition characterized by the deletion of several genes on chromosome 11 which can cause bleeding disorders; distinctive facial features; delayed development of motor skills and speech; and cognitive impairment."

Jennifer's Dress continued

I decided to combine these two separate topics, since I only posted two pictures above. We did the two photo shoots on the same day, and I took 66 pictures. A lot of them were different poses of the same scene, that that could be boring.

The "Be The Hero" tee shirt arrived on Friday, the two-th of February (Groundhog Day). Ohio winters being what they are, I got chills looking at Feodora in a tee shirt. Even before it got here, I decided that I would only keep the tee shirt on her long enough to get a few pictures.

Truth be told, I could get chills looking at Feodora on the hottest day of the year, but that is caused by other things!  :devil:

I only posted these four pictures, because too much of this could be boring, too.

:heart: :-* :heart:
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Re: Be The Hero!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 09:39:33 PM »
Stay Wicked

This fundraiser was designed by Rebecca "Bex" Mader for Lollipop Theater, a non-profit organization that "delivers the season’s biggest blockbusters while they are still in the theater right to those children and their families at the hospital, working with leading motion picture studios to bring the joy, magic, and momentary escape of the movies to those who need it most."

noquiexis: "Watch the birdie!"
Feodora: "You just watch where you put that hand!"

Rebecca Mader starred as Charlotte Lewis in the ABC series Lost, and as Zelena, the Wicked Witch of the West, on ABC's Once Upon a Time.

:-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:17:44 PM by noquiexis »
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4