Author Topic: Super Sonico  (Read 112 times)

Offline incred

• Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Super Sonico
« on: April 26, 2018, 09:51:33 PM »
Recently Doc Brown bought a Smart doll which sparked a renewed interest in getting one myself. I wanted to get one when they first were announced, but was waiting for the robotic version. Since it wasn't produced I lost interest, and didn't see a character doll I wanted.
I thought to myself if they won't make the character that I want I might as well make it. Plus they had an awesome  :redhead:  :whistle:

So the character I wanted is Super Sonico. It was easy enough to get a long pink wig, but the headphones were impossible to find in 60cm doll size. I ened up having to make them out of aluminum and wire plus the black strap and foam ear cups. For the black markings I used a marker;

Digging through the clothes I got for Tami I found an apron, and knew that there is a Sonico figurine out there, Which I found on Google;

Easy enough to copy and make a shoot out of it;

I see Sonico's underwear  :scold:

She is a bit shy "Hentai!"

With these Ecchi shots I don't think she really minds  :heart:

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Re: Super Sonico
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 07:48:26 AM »
incred,

The girl sure likes her chocolates! Nice work on the headphones! The reflective stove top shows just enough up her skirt to make a guy want to see more. On top of all that, her dress is just too cute for words! Nicely done set!  :thumb:

:) :-* :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4