Author Topic: Sonico Swimsuit  (Read 107 times)

Offline incred

• Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Sonico Swimsuit
« on: April 26, 2018, 09:57:12 PM »
Digging through more of Tamiki's clothes I found a Japanese school girl style swimsuit. I know I have seen Sonico in a onepiece before and sure enough I found a figurine;

I haven't copied that pose yet but maybe tomorrow. Hoping for a nice sunset. So here are a few for now;

Offline incred

• Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Re: Sonico Swimsuit
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 09:58:14 PM »
I was able to get back the next night, but was a little cooler and no clouds. I was hoping for some nice clouds, but tonight it was all clouds. I would like to get a few more pics, but I did get the pose like the figurine;

I might take a few more later, but Julie's new bust came in today so she will take the next shoot  :drool:

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Re: Sonico Swimsuit
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 08:05:29 AM »
     I imagine that she is listening to the Beach Boys on those headphones. Maybe "Surfer Girl". There is very little surf in New England, but for her size, a ripple on the water might be enough.

I like how the sunlight on the trees shows the passing of time from late afternoon to early evening. Nice sets!

:thumb: O:-) :thumb:
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4