Author Topic: DS 167 'Yolanda'  (Read 141 times)

Offline Ray Rentell

• Tourist
  • reality is not what it seems
DS 167 'Yolanda'
« on: June 23, 2018, 05:16:27 AM »
Been  a busy week ,after a visit to Haremlover for a chat and to pick up some heads for my other DS dolls (thank you, more of which later), I was introduced to his DS 167. :drool:
Well!

Knowing poor old Everhard wanted to part with his 167 an arrangement was promplty made.
 I went and picked up Yolanda from him a couple of days later and met his amazing collection of dolls into the bargain !.

Ev said they had not 'clicked' for some reason but was still sad to see her go and made me promise to look after her.

So even after a whole days driving still managed a few introductory photos  on arrival home after several cups of tea and here they are.

Thanks Ev :)

So you can almost hear her saying 'you could of at least dressed me, what will everyone think'?

I said 'your my model and what better way to pose than nude to show everyone the wonder of a woman's body'

'So like this you mean 'asks Yolanda?

'Well just relax and be you, the poses will flow ,you have a very photogenic body with the beauty of youth and move to show us all so well'......... 8)

And so she did !

And laughing outrageously Yolanda said 'this is the pose all of you really want to see'

An ongoing series of doll and chair photos celebrating the iconic photo from years back of Christine Keeler.
Want to know more ,google her.

Im sure Yolanda will be back again ,maybe even with a few clothes on as well !

Ray Rentell's DollSweet 167 album at Our Doll Community
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 09:30:35 AM by Camp »

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Re: DS 167 'Yolanda'
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 07:35:57 AM »
Ray Rentell,

I am sure that Yolanda is a rare beauty! A few pictures might help to confirm that. (hint, hint)

;) ;D ;)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline Ray Rentell

• Tourist
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 10:32:39 AM »
I can see the photos OK ,dunno whats wrong ,will look into it!

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 09:29:42 PM »
Ray Rentell,

One of the mysteries of these forums is often how pictures are viewed. In order to see any of the pictures that you linked in your topic at The UK LoveDoll Forum, one has to be logged into that forum. I was not logged into that forum when I first saw your post here. Not only could I not see your pictures, I could not even see the "x" placeholder that usually marks a missing picture.

I did find your picture links, but placing them in another browser tab produced nothing. When I first checked your topic at the UK LoveDoll Forum, I still could not see your pictures until I logged in there. Eventually I cross-checked your post at Our Doll Community. I discovered that you created the DollSweet 167 album there on Jun 23, 2018.

Since I had your topic open at ODC, I changed your links to the pictures in your ODC gallery. This will save you the time and effort of doing so. I also added a link to the Christine Keeler reference.

:-\ :-X :-\
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline Ray Rentell

• Tourist
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 06:29:41 AM »
Thank you so much noquiexis, I must admit it was one of those 'must get round to that ' situations.
Very good of you to do all the leg work for me , much appreciated.

And of course for the Keeler link, being a spotty teenager at the time I rightly lusted after Keeler and Mandy Rice-Davies.
Even then being a keen camera snappy type person I always remember the chair photo of Keeler.
As said many famous and infamous people have been photographed using the chair prop.
And dare I say it these are probably the very first doll photos using this prop also .