Author Topic: JM are unfairly neglected  (Read 19 times)

Offline Haremlover

• Tourist
JM are unfairly neglected
« on: October 06, 2018, 05:10:57 PM »
JM are unfairly neglected.

You're looking at a platinum silicone doll of price competitive with TPE and as soft as TPE with all the advantages of silicone

She's one of my treasured toy ladies.

Best wishes

Harem

Offline noquiexis

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Tour Guide
  • Sailing on a dream!
    • Five Lines Four Spaces
Re: JM are unfairly neglected
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 07:39:30 PM »
Haremlover,

Dolls are highlighted on any website at the whim of the owner. To say that any doll, doll manufacturer, or doll vendor is "unfairly neglected" is a bit of a stretch. It might help your cause if you gave a review, name, model, or link to this doll. The pictures are nice, but prospective buyers would like to know more about her and the company that provided her.

;) ;) ;)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket 1940
Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 1 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3 Feodora Set 4

Offline Haremlover

• Tourist
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 07:50:44 AM »
Sadly many people come to dolls searching and finding TPE rubbish on Amazon or AliExpress. Some manufacturers are more proactive pushing their products with teams of vendors doing so than others. JM http://jmdoll.com does no marketing whatsoever but has a strong fan base of people who have bought and enjoyed their dolls. But that doesn't achieve a critical mass that's self perpetuating. They're one of the older chinese manufacturers and know what they're doing in the creation of good dolls and good sexdolls too, and at a price in platinum silicone that challenges the TPE market.

Best wishes

Harem

Offline odc061210

• Tourist
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 11:36:51 AM »
VERY nice :tasty: ! Not that I am 'interested' in another doll at this time (because I'm still 'enjoying' my latest purchase,

click to see full-size
)
 But I'm sufficiently impressed by the JM doll that I'm 'curious' for 'the future'. I've had deal-breakingly serious problems importing dolls i.e. getting them through US customs without visual indications that the customs agents 'used' them. If a buyer in the US wanted to import a JM doll, can anyone (Harem?) suggest how to get that doll past customs without her being used?

Offline Haremlover

• Tourist
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 02:32:19 PM »
Is that a 4Woods? She's very fine.

JM will be clunky no doubt in the feel of skeleton movements in comparison but is extraordinary value. The feel is soft into the bargain and the breasts rather superb. I've also been flirting with Sanhui, excellent too, but there's a particular charm of JM's lady. She's the Julie face.

In the UK they don't stay with customs long enough to be "used". Probably Jeff at BCD or Don at MonAmourToujours will get one for anyone but I find it hard to believe that customs would do more than handle a doll to make sure there isn't a cache of drugs. Having said that, however, I had an SM a year ago which had clearly been handled by Customs and lost a finger nail. However with silicone, the material rejects everything and so is easy to ensure is sterile.

A couple of years ago I was consultant on a new brand and this led me into contact with a number of the Chinese manufacturers so I've been vaguely aware of developments with skeletons and TPE material types. But for me a doll has to come to life and a TPE manufacturer that achieves this is SM

The ability of a doll to be able to stand unsupported by anything else, balanced purely on her feet enabling these poses is for me rather fun, even quite a sport.

My JM lady fell over on the stone, and without harm. Nothing untoward happened to the skeleton, no grazing and nothing that a shower from a water can didn't wash off. For me that's a defining test.

Another brand that's coming along with a good long standing heritage is Sino-doll. They've rebranded their premium dolls out of Z-One, formerly Hitdoll and they're another factory who knows what they're doing.

If such expectations and indications bear fruit their upcoming 161

is going to be intense competition for other brands.

A few weeks ago I was invited to Amsterdam to talk there about dolls and the video might be of interest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il1zdeFyWP4 In the end section there's a summary of photographs of an escapade in London which would have been difficult with many dolls, but with dolls it's horses for courses, whether purely in the bedroom, flirting or falling in love with, photography and modelling or for more . . .

My real preference is for dolls under 30kgs but up to 35kgs is for me manageable. Moving up to 40 takes me into realms of "I wish she were lighter". The JM is within that 30-35kgs band.

Best wishes

Harem